20+ Fb Caption For Boys !- Free 

Unique Captions For Fb And Instagram

Fb caption for boys







Life goes on, with or without you.



I wasn’t lucky, I deserved it.





Always wear your invisible crown.





Know yourself, know your worth.





If I ever write story about my life, don’t be surprised if your name comes millions times.



Fb caption for boys


        


                 You only drink diet soda? You must be so                     healthy.


          Mom: Why is everything on the floor? Me: Gravity!



I will eat just one, I swear.



         I love sleep because it’s like a time machine    to breakfast.

Fb caption for boys



All you need is love.


   Just hanging with my friends.


              Don’t talk, just act. Don’t say, just show           Don’t promise, Just Prove.


Can I borrow a kiss? I promise i’ll give it back.


Fb caption for boys


Stay sharp and far from timid.


Life is a soup and I’m a fucking fork.


Life isn’t perfect… But my Hair is !  #selfieman


You change your life by changing your hairs.


Friends ‘till the end.


If you don’t own matching shirts,
are you  really frnds.



Fb caption for boys

Hey Friend's there are some Unique fb caption for boys if you like it please give your review on the comment box.


i am happy to see yours comment.



AND SHARE THESE CAPTION ON YOUR FB AND INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.